Appointments At My Clinie Or Online Via Telehealth
Telehealth is a simple platform allowing us to connect Face-to-Face On-Line, making the best use of our time together.
Please choose from one of the following options:
1 - Initial Consultation (60 minutes)
Initial Consultation (60 minutes) $185.
Included in your consultation, at no extra cost (up to an hour of extra time):
BEFORE your appointment:
- I review your health questionaire and reason for your appointment
- If referred, I review your Doctor's or Specialists referral information such as laboratory or other test results and medical history
- I start to prepare relevant nutrition and wellness information
AFTER your appointment:
- I prepare your personalised Wellness Nutrition and Lifestyle Plan
- I provide guidance for foods to choose and avoid
- I also provide shopping lists and show you how to read labels, removing all the guess work
- I will send you easy to follow recipes
- If needed, I will provide a report summerising my findings and recommendations with your Doctor or Specialist
- If needed I will recommend suitable supplements and how to access them.
- You have access to email support after each appointment
2 - Review Appointment (30 Minutes)
Review (30 minutes) $95.
- We will review your progress and discuss ways to help with your Wellness goals
- Learn more about adapting your eating plan for different situations including travel and work
- Address any challenges or barriers you may be experiencing
- Discuss new ideas and answer any questions you may have
- You have access to email support after each appointmen
3 - Lifestyle Package Option
Lifestyle Package - $345 (3 appointments - normally $375)
- Initial Consulation (60 minutes) and all the benefits as shown above
- Two review appointments (30 minutes each) to monitor progress, answer questions, modify meal plan as required and provide additional information
How To Make An Appointment
Making an appointment is simple and you can do it in the following ways:
- Book Online by clicking here
- Call me on 027 389 6590
- Send me an email stating the day and time you prefer and I can email you with options.
Payments can be made by credit/debit card or on-line banking. Payment must be made prior to appointment
Nutrition services provided by a NZ Registered Dietitian may be eligible under some private health insurance policies. Please contact your insurer to check. You will need to pay first and claim back.
If you are unable to attend or need to change your appointment, please contact us with at least 48 hours notice so we can reschedule. Failure to attend or reschedule will mean you forfeit that appointment from your package. Appointment packages must be used within 6 months of purchase unless otherwise arranged.