What Happens At Our Appointments?
I'm now using Telehealth which is a platform allowing me to connect On-Line with clients.
This enables us to connect Face-to-Face ensuring we make the best use of our time together.
To Connect With Telehealth Is Very Simple ...
- Book your appointment online at a time which suits you. Here's the link.
- You will receive a link for the Telehealth video when your appointment time and day is confirmed.
- At scheduled appointment time, just click the link to join me. (No apps or programs needed. Works on most computers and devices)
- If you are unable to use video we can still connect with audio.
- If you get stuck, I can help you.
How Should I Prepare For My Telehealth Consult?
You will receive a link to a Health Questionnaire. Please complete as much of this as you can before your appointment. This will give me more insight into your health background and how I can support you.
Here is a checklist to help you prepare for your Telehealth consultation:
- Take care that the link is the one you were expecting from your healthcare professional.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable and private place.
- It's best if have a hands-free device. If you have a smart phone, find a way to prop it up so that you can move about.
- Make sure that you have tested out your audio. You may need to have a set of earphones to hear well.
- You may want to have a family member or friend with you. That's fine - just let me know when you join that they are there.
- Write a list of what you want to talk about and have a pen and paper handy to write anything down if you need to.
- Have all of your medicines and supplements with you, either in a list or the packaging.
- Make sure that there is no one else streaming information from linked-in devices while you are having your consult, eg, if someone is watching a video on the wi-fi network you are using, your video may be poor quality.
- During your consultation we will put together a Wellness Nutrition Plan for you to get started on. The eating plan will be practical, flexible and personalised for your needs. You will also receive a guide to choosing suitable foods, cooking and planning meals and snacks. There will be an opportunity to talk about other lifestyle changes that may help improve your health and well-being.
- The time scheduled for your first Telehealth appointment is usually 60 minutes , however, as you may be aware I spend time before and after this appointment to provide your personalised information and support . You will receive all the information via email afterwards.
A review consultation will be arranged anywhere from 2-6 weeks after your initial appointment. The review will take 20-30 minutes. Together we assess you progress and discuss any concerns or barriers to change. The eating plan will be reviewed and modified if required. At each review appointment you will receive guidance, information to support you with reaching your health goals.